The chins say "ABOUT TIME MOM!"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
So as a few of you know, I took the summer off from taking custom orders. I might have some packages put together of this and that if time, and well if I feel like it! I have been neglecting my own guys, I decided to make something special just for them. I now need to do another set soon!

This is Akira from Alison's chinchillas, and Obi Wan Kenobi from Dark Star. :)

I wasn't drunk, trust me when I put hardware on the poo guard! It's removable, so if they chew the shelf, you can put another in it's place OR if you want to redecorate your cage, remove the poo guard in back. This will eventually be a feature I want to do called "chinscapes" Landscaping but in the cage!

Attachments

• close up house.jpg
    close up house.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Akira.jpg
    Akira.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 122
  • full cage.jpg
    full cage.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 127
  • top of new house.jpg
    top of new house.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 119
  • large flower shelf.jpg
    large flower shelf.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 103
Love that custom house and the poo guards! Glad you took some time for your chinnies :D I'm sure they're lovin' it!

"Cribs: The Most Posh Chin Homes of Our Times" lol! seriously though, those are AWESOME! I would expect nothing less ;)

Those are great! I have visions of getting a house made to look like a TARDIS (big Doctor Who fan) whoooosh whooosh whooosh! wonder if that would be possible......

Your houses are Top Notch! My chins spend a lot of time in their 3 story house. Need another cool home as I had to split them up.

Latest posts

Back