Thanks everyone!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mknoblich1

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that contribute to this site. I got my first chin about a year ago and have been completely owned by them ever since. Now i have three and have a pretty strong feeling that number will keep on growing. There is so much good information on this site from people who's opinions I feel like I can trust. It's really nice to see a group of people come together that care so much about these little critters. All I've done for the past year is read about chins on every site I could find and it's nice to get good info from people that understand about chins because they are infatuated too! While I'm fairly new to chins compared to some of the members here I feel like I've learned enough in the past year to start to share information and help others too. So again, thanks so much to everyone for all of your advice and the stories that you share with me. :hug2:

I don't post much so I am sure nothing I posted helped you. But that's a nice message for everyone :)

I agree.:thumbsup: I've learned more on CnH than any book or internet site. Nothing like experience to guide a new chin owner.

Latest posts

Back