Thank you MEANIE!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annieo

Loving Pet Owner
Thank you Meanie (aka Menagerie)

While I was on vacation, Meanie endured the great San Diego Black Out. She purchased a $600 generator, put it together, drove over one hour to find gas to fuel it, without regard to her own needs...just to keep my Handbag and her other chinchillas safe.

You are the BOMB Meanie and I am so grateful for your efforts.

i am so proud to be your friend and Handbag is SO grateful to have you as his sitter.

THANK YOU!!!

333532_278631735480515_206139462729743_1157197_486849183_o.jpg

P1020900.jpg

Look how fat and happy Handbag is! He's suspect but happy :)

What we go through for our pets, and our friend's pets. I'm sure Baggy's so happy to be home, even though he loves his Auntie Meanie :)

What happened to HB's neck? It disappeared! What a handsome puffball you've got there, AnnieO. :D
This story is a great example of how people need to consider carefully who they have pet sit for them. Things happen that can't be planned for, and having a knowledgeable pet sitter can mean the difference between coming back from vacation to a safe and happy chin, or a dead one. Yay for Auntie Meanie being awesome and saving the day. :)

I've always wondered how "Meanie" got her name when she is such a good friend?! I'm so happy she got through the black out and Handbag and her chins were all safe and sound.

Back