Testicles

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljiayi

@chingary
My chin seems to have abnormally large testicles. They hang normally and not sucked in like how some nervous chins may behave. In addition, his testicles are always exposed. Is that alright?

FYI: His behaviour, appetite and what not are all normal. Temperature of the room is also cool.

Here are some pictures for reference, please advise! Thanks :)

picture.php

Picture 2

Technically, those are not the testicals but the Epididymis attached to them. Usually they are exposed if the male is excited or too warm. Double check the temperature in the room and maybe lower it a little. Otherwise, it looks perfectly normal to me.

That looks completely normal. Usually thats seen in older males but can be in younger ones as well. Like obcsed said they normally dont show unless excited or hot but some do let them down when they are relaxed and just loafing around.

Thanks for the advise so far. Gary's has been revealed ever since I first got him. There is no other chin in the house and the temperature of the room is fine. He is 1.5 years old as of now. So is that still normal for him?

I have 2 male chins and one of mine is exactly the same. I was a bit worried about him but all his other behaviour seems normal and I'm in England so it's definitely not too hot haha.

Latest posts

Back