Terrace NEEDS a wheel

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockergurlanimalluvr

Looking to get my chinchilla a wheel. His ferret nation cage is a foot from the end of my bed so I need a relatively quiet one. Does anyone have a used wheel that they are no longer in need of that I can buy? I was looking at the silver surfer and flying saucer wheel (metal only). Please message me if you know anyone with one before I order a new one.

I am dying to buy a chin spin and a playing sauser for my 2 chinchillas, they are so expensive though.... I compensate the lack of those by letting my chins running freely for 2 hours daily :)

I may buy him both an actual wheel and flying saucer. I plan on getting him a new buddy when I move out, so he and a new friend will each get whichever they prefer. He is a sweet beige boy, his silver/white playmate chewy passed away a year ago, but while living with my parents for college I am not allowed to get another friend at the moment so I am trying to compensate.

You can get the chin spin as well on my site, www.chinnieshop.com, but I also hear the flying saucer, the silver surfer, and there is another one called purple something. From what I hear the Chin Spin though is one of the quietest, have not dealt with the others, but I do know it is quiet.

Back