Tee Hee

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelleideeaz1

Jasper was out having his play time and somehow managed to get up enough speed to jump right into the garbage can! He didn't panic or anything. He was trying to get a look around but couldn't. All that was in there is old pine shavings from when I clean the cage. He did look bewildered for a minute and stayed away from the garbage the rest of the night.... cute lil bugger.

a few of mine have managed to find them selves in the trash can when im cleaning out there cage before i feed them. Its interesting to see there reactions for sure..

I had one who had a thing about jumping up on the kitchen counter, she visited me while I used the computer-one day there was a pot of cold water on the stove, she approached it and looked in, I told her I would not do that, she looked at me, looked again at the water in the pot and jumped in, she never got on the counter again! Chins just know how to get into trouble.

LOL sounds like something Bubs would do. We have a tall (~4ft) cardboard box that our computer case came in, which usually serves as one of the walls when we make makeshift playrooms. Our guy is an escape artist so I've been learning to make the play area walls higher and higher. Well the other night, the computer case box was the lowest part of the wall. He's never been able to jump to the top of it, but this time he was desperate to try, not realizing it was an open box rather than a wall/ledge. Ha! Thinking he had outsmarted me and found a way out of the play area, he jumped right into the box. He was too stunned and confused to make a second highjump out the other side before I scooped him out and put him back where he belonged. Looked up at me like "what is this crap?" :)

I had one who was a habitual dumpster diver. That was the first place he would head every night.

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back