Teacher Wants To See My Hedgehog

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first got Sonic I told my english teacher about him and she is really fascinated. She has never seen a hedgehog in real life and was wondering if on the half day of school thing (where all the students stay in the cafeteria for a few hours then go home) I could bring him up to her room so she could see him. I'd probably only stay for between 5 to 10 minutes at most. Would this be a good or a bad thing to do?

So would Sonic need to be with you in the cafeteria for a few hours, then just pop up to see the teacher for a few minutes? If so, I don't think I'd bring him. It'll be the end of school, kids will be feeling happy, behaving a bit rowdy and loud -- which is the opposite of what a hedgie would want to experience.

Or would he be going straight to a quiet classroom and stay there? That may be manageable.

You'll need to think carefully about transportation in a way that keeps him safe and warm. And, of course, ensure that his presence is approved by whomever is in charge of animals on campus - perhaps start with the teacher and your principal.

That, of course, is assuming he is okay with traveling, okay with being awake during the day, and okay with meeting new people. If he tends to stress out in general, then it would be best to leave him home.

Would it be an option to invite your teacher to visit you at home to see Sonic? Or is your not that kind of relationship?

Latest posts

Back