Tatara's triplets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleycowgirl22

well as of this morning we have babies.
the first kit was born at 0658 a girl weighing 41 grams medium ebony
the second was noticed at 0900 a boy weighing 43 grams and is an extra dark ebony
the third was born at 1027 a girl weighing 48 grams and is and extra dark ebony

babies are comfortably under mom staying warm, everyone is doing great!

mom is Tatara an extra dark ebony from B & B chinchillas, and was also bred at her location. i have had the mom only since the 5th and was completely aware of her chances of being pregnant.

so far so good i was working on getting pictures up and so far have not been able to. if all else fails i will kindly ask someone to post them for me i still need dry pictures of the third kit. but dont worry they will be up.

Congrats!! I can't wait to see the pics. There is a manage attachments tab when you're posting a reply at the bottom under the text box or you can use a photo sharing site like photobucket. ;) If you still need help, feel free to email the pictures to me [email protected]

you have mail i was told by Kristy it might be because i do not have enough posts yet, and i was trying shutterfly because i have an account and its still not going well. thank you, thank you thank you!!

Pictures!! I got to see them first! HAH!!!! :neener:

Attachments

• DSC01083.JPG
    DSC01083.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC01084.JPG
    DSC01084.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01088.JPG
    DSC01088.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01089.JPG
    DSC01089.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC01090.JPG
    DSC01090.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 66
thank you!! i can't say it enough

the first two is of the 2nd kit

the next two are of the 1st born kit

and the last one is the mom

thank you again Tabitha now go study!!!! Tuesday will be here in no time....

Latest posts

Back