Tan white girl, cool markings

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtpie61282

Not sure if this is normal for most Tan whites but she has the similar circles on her forehead (ears) that I have seen in recessive whites.

What do you all think?

DSCN3286.jpg

DSCN3292.jpg

Awh thank you :)

I like how she is growing out so far, but I don't think I will be hanging on to her. Definitely need to downsize the herd.

It's very common in the fading lines. Sometimes they do keep that marking on the head and the rest of the body will be interspersed with the occasional pale tan fur or pure white.

If mine are born with any white on them they never stay that way. They get all sorts of weird markings.

I did get one of the fading lines from Ronda when she sold out, the youngest was marked beige and was pretty pale when I got her at 6 months old and her 10 month old sister was pure white. Now they both are. Very excited to play with this line.

Edited to post a picture of my girl at six months. She is now a year old and pure white.

Edited again to say that "Fading lines" means regular whites that fade with age. Nothing special here.

Attachments

• FadingGirl.jpg
    FadingGirl.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back