Sweet Meadow Organic Hay

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to Sweet Meadow Farm :) Al is really, really nice. I bought two bales of hay for him, just a few dollars each - because they were going to be split 50/50 with a rabbit rescue. We went to his home and got to play with his Wallaby, rabbits, llamas, horses, and various other animals.

Good hay! But there are a lot of places in the country right now that aren't doing so well with hay production. Send him an email and ask him how it looks if you are concerned.

I have seen Sweet Meadow organic hays at my old feed store and it looked OK. I thought it was pretty expensive and the hay was shorter pieces (which my girls won't eat) so I didn't end up buying it. If you find a bag that looks good give it a try and see how your chins like it.

Thanks for the replies everyone! I actually ordered some of the Oxbow organic hay and just got it today. I can't wait to see how the chinnies do with it. They are so very picky, it's crazy how much hay they waste. I hope they like this because I like Oxbow and love that it's organic. Are there other organic hays that anyone knows about? Thanks again!

Back