Surprise! Twins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Encantadora

LvL Chinchillas
I knew this girl was pregnant but did not expect babies this soon.

We ended up with twins, male and female black velvets. That's six black velvets growing right now. I'll have fun showing them before most go on the sales list.

Their full sister is looking pretty good.

Attachments

• 600073_607166499298884_1379536532_n.jpg
    600073_607166499298884_1379536532_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 80
He sure did while he was here :) Out of my three black velvet females in breeding, two are his daughters. Out of two that I'm growing for show, one is his granddaughter ;) So yeah, we've got his lines here good and strong.

You know, he was the only kit I think produced by that female. I didn't like her attitude and found her a new home after her first litter here. Loved the kit, kept and showed him...bred him and got lots of bv kits. How's his bv vs non ratio for you doing ;)

He has one standard girl, two litters. All were black velvet! One boy and two girls. The older one will be shown for sure. She has great fur.

Yeah, I figured that'd be the answer ;) he produces blacks very well. Good, that's the kind of news that makes a breeder happy!

Back