Supplement Recipe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
Does anyone have a chinchilla supplement recipe they would be willing to share? I have someone local who has been looking online and hasn't been able to find much of anything. I also just searched google and didn't find much. She is looking for something where Rolled Oats are the mainish ingredient.

supplement recipe

The Ryersons have an excellent supplement available.It is more cost effective to buy it from them.Alot of ranchers,chinchilla people use their supplement with great results.You can reach them or @ Ryersons Chinchilla on the web or @ 419-687-1071.Also they are great people!
Bob Ducey
Colorado Branch of Empress Chinchilla

I too had thought to make my own. After looking into cost of ingrediants ect and the fact that it was hard to find a recipe I wet to Ryerson also. I get 10 ounds shipped for 28.00. I can't make it for that. I also love the outcome.

I don't think you can beat the Ryersons suppliment either. It pays for itself over and over. Especially if you like going from twins to trips... Here at least! LOL

Back