super pet super sleeper sleep-E tent

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chin would chew that zipper to bits, the white fuzzy bed part would also be chewed and the rest of it is not made of chin friendly fabric and they would shred it. I have never saw a chin safe fabric item at any pet store, it needs to be made of 100% fleece.

ok thanks i wasnt sure what it was made from except that the fluffy middle part was fleece. i also wasnt sure about the zipper part for the reason you said. ill just have to order some hammocks online then, im starting to think that im gonna be getting everything online lol

Most of us order online. You could also look at a fleece hut. It a place to hide if your chin does not enjoy a hammock. Do you have a tube? I highly recommend getting a fleece covered tube.

Jemma doesn't particularly like hammocks so I got her a fleece covered tube and she LOVES it. I agree about highly recommending one if you don't have one already. I have a serious fleece addiction now haha.

i dont have a chinchilla yet it will probly be a year till i get one but im doing as much research as possible. i cant wait to deck out his/her cage in the future :)

Latest posts

Back