Super Pet 26 ounce glass bottle on sale $1.89

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been lots of issues with that bottle rusting inside the nozzle and where the nozzle and holder meet-I had to toss out 6 of them for that issue alone, so keep a eye out, along with the ball getting stuck on a regular basis.

Wow, good deal! I have 4 of them and love them. Never had any problems (knock on wood). Hopefully it continues!

To be honest I hate the super pet brand bottle. I got one the other day and just replaced it with the living world bottle because the bottle just will not give water! And when it did (for a very short amount of time) it was not enough water... Just barely wet my finger.
I personally think the living world brand has a better nozzle design ...

Never had a problem with them. Just ordered 4, I don't mind them being on back order.

Ironically I was just saying earlier this week I needed to double my water bottles just to make life easier. So good timing.

Good lord, these FINALLY shipped today. I'd actually forgotten about them. :x....

hmm.. Iv been using Super pet brand water bottles like that for the past 5-10 years? Iv never had any rust or lack of water flow problems. I'm currently using 6 of them.

More sad.. i just bought 4 new ones a 2-3 weeks ago. Wish ida known about this offer. Coulda saved quite a bit'

Back