Super Excited... Cage Upgrade!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comtnmama

When we adopted Daisy May and Pippin they came with the cage they had been living in all their lives (3 & 5 yrs). It was better than some, but it was all wire shelves with a deep plastic pan it sat it. The girls had chewed that up something fierce. It had 2 wire wheels in it and no place to hide. And that was it. They had no idea what fleece even was.

So we got them a new cage, made some wood shelves and ordered bunches of fun stuff from members here.

So here is their new home!

IMG_7110.jpg

Top level:
IMG_7109.jpg

Bottom level:
IMG_7108.jpg

Enjoying some of their new stuff:
IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

That's what I love about my chinchilla, he always checks out everything and plays with his new things. It makes me want to get him stuff all the time, lol.

My cat is the complete opposite. We'll get her a toy and she'll play with the packaging, lol.

It looks great! I love those bridges I need to get one for myself! They look like very spoiled chinnies!

It looks great! I love those bridges I need to get one for myself! They look like very spoiled chinnies!

Thanks! They really like that thing. Alli713 from Camphor Chins made it for me (along with a bunch of the other new schwag). She is a sweetheart!

they look really happy and it's a great set up. Have you ordered a wheen for them? I bet they'll be really excited when it arrives.

Back