Sunatural Flower Garden Salad

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ingrediants are ok, but the one I bought the timmy was really stale and for what you get even 5.00 is too much money, you could make alot more for less making it yourself-the one I am talking about is the flower salad, not the veggie one, that one is a no-no.

Timothy Hay, Dehydrated Parsley Stems, Alfalfa Hay, Pine Cones, Calendula Marigolds, Rose Petals.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude protein (min) 6%
Crude fat (min) 2%
Crude fiber (max) 40%
Moisture (max)

Just reading the reviews would make me run away from this product lol!

i think you would be better off either going to a health store, online, or buying from someone here similar ingredients and making it yourself. you would save money in the long run and than you would know what is in it.
i purchase my herbs from:

www.mountainroseherbs.com

its all organic and the amounts are small enough to try. they also have awesome crushed rose hips. i buy the huge bag!

i purchase my herbs from:

www.mountainroseherbs.com

its all organic and the amounts are small enough to try. they also have awesome crushed rose hips. i buy the huge bag!

i was looking at these tonight.. i thought they looked yummy!
instead i bought a 4.99 bag of timmy with marigold.. Vera loves the flowers..

mishellyshel, what are the best items to buy off this website? i can't search by origin.. i notice rosehips being from chile

Thank you for the feedback! I think I'll stick to Oxbow's botanical hay as far as store-bought treat hay goes! Also, thank you Michelle for the link, I'll look into ordering from them!

i order the crushed rose hips, hibiscus flowers. dandelion, goji berries and a couple other herbs.
everything i use is given in strict moderation and is mixed with other items so that they dont get too much of any one thing.

my next order will likely include some red clover blossoms when the get back in stock and a few new items to try.

if my boys dont like them, i could always make myself a tea!

TIP to critter: to find the freshest oxbow you should go to their website and find one of their preferred retailers. i find they order more and have much fresher stuff.

Latest posts

Back