suggestions for good vet in the bay area

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kendra

I need to bring Ferdinand to the vet, his eye has been looking odd for about a week now. I saw pictures of signs of malo and one had an eye that looks like his so I'm wanting to get him in ASAP and hope I'm overreacting. I really like my vet for more simple things but x-rays I want to go somewhere that is a known quantity.

I saw two listings on good vets and wanted to know which I should go to- one was the VCA vet in Albany and the other was Adobe Pet hospital in Los Altos. I'm closer to Albany but if Adobe is better I will go there without hesitation!

Yes, or send Dawn a PM. I know there are certain vets there she requests for certain things.

Sorry about Ferdinand, Kendra. :(

Thank you both! I will, now his eyes are weepy and red. Should I wait for an appointment or take him to an e-vet? I got pictures but this computer wont load them- going to try another. He definitely has energy and an appetite. I can tend to overreact though and dont want to put him through unneeded stress.

Latest posts

Back