such a BRAT

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheltiefan

So when I got chi chi she had one of those silent spinner. They would break and i would get a new one. And it would break and i get a new one and so on. Then I found this site. I learned they were not good. And I have been wanting to get her a wheel for the longest. But do to recent money problems kept me from getting her one. Well her wheel broke again.
She is throwing the BIGGEST hissy fit she don't have a wheel tonight. I have literally been up all night with her chewing on her cage and shaking it. It sounds like she is trying to break out of jail. LOL. And I guess its making her happy with all the noise she is making because she is making her little chipping sounds. I gave her a bunch of new sticks and lava rocks to chew on. But she just rather make a bunch of noise to let me know she is upset she don't have a wheel. I guess she is having some sort a sepration anziaty ( sorry spelling )
I have finally decided to make my phone bill late this month and buy her a sliver surfer today.Since is costing me more money buying new crap wheels. Now I have to wait until it is delivered. But until then I so i can at least sleep. I may go out and buy one more slient spinner and keep the receate ( spelling sorry ) and just return it once the surfer comes in. Oh my goodness i have NEVER heard her throw such a LOUD fit before. She is such a spoiled brat!

Chi Chi is a determined girl who knows what she wants!!! I hope the wheel gets delivered soon & you can get some sleep!!! :)

"Chinchilla" is actually a Nauhautl word for "brat"...

Just kidding. But it may as well be true. Good luck sleeping!

hahah oh no! She is spoiled for sure! Hopefully the wheel comes in soon enough

I had issues changing the bearings on my wheel. Had to wait for the next boyfriend visit to fix it. I had one HACKED off chinnie for a few weeks. She spent her energy learning to dig everything up and re-decorate :-(

Sounds like my chins. They chewed a hole in a metal wheel so I removed it, and ever since they try to break out of jail. Recently they get so loud that they wake me up at 4am. I can't wait for the new wheels to be delivered!

Back