Stuffed Animal for company

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z.feidelberg

Zander
Right now I have a single male Chinchilla and was wondering what type of stuffed animal I should get him? Is there a certain one that everyone recommends? I would like to get him another Chinchilla as a friend but am afraid of how he will react as he has a bad past with other Chinchillas so that is why I was considering getting him a stuffed animal.

You can make one yourself out of fleece. It doesn't have to actually look like a chinchilla, trust me, they won't care. Cut out the shape of whatever you want, sew it, turn it inside out, and stuff it with more fleece.

Or, baby stuffies work well too - no plastic eyes or noses, no loose threads, no beads on the inside.

i got a fleece dog toy for kishi, i figure if it was meant to have a dog chewing on it it would be ok for her:)

One of mine has the stuffed chinchilla from quality mutation chinchillas and Sabin loves it! he has not done any "bad" things to it yet but hes only had it a day so I am sure he will do it to his buddy one day! :)

3 out of 4 chinnies in our house love their buddies... frequently. We have 2 stuffies from the baby toy isle- one "my first bear" and one Carters monkey (we took the beans/beads out and replaced with more stuffing before sewing back up). Also 2 regular chin-sized stuffies with no plastic parts; a frog and an elephant. :D
ETA: I have all boys.

Back