Strawberry Smoothie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6Dusters

Oh this is a good one. My own recipe.

1 1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen strawberries ( I'm sure you could change this to any frozen fruit)
1/2 single pack Splenda ( I'm cutting the sugar down )
1 package of Carnation Instant Breakfast vanilla flavor

Throw it together and blend.
Enough for one adult or two children.

It won't dissapoint anyone. Adult or child.
Let me know if you try it and like it.

That sounds good. Speaking of strawberries, here is one I tried over the weekend (found it online somewhere).

Green Slime Smoothie
2 cups spinach (I used baby spinach)
2 cups frozen strawberries
1 banana
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup ice

Freeze spinach for at least an hour.
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.

I omitted the banana because I don't like them, but my kids had NO idea the spinach was in there and thought it was cool because it was green!!!!! It was yummy!

I have a green smoothie for breakfast almost every morning! I use spinach, frozen bananas, milk, yogurt and chocolate protein powder. It's delicious!

That sounds good. Speaking of strawberries, here is one I tried over the weekend (found it online somewhere).

Green Slime Smoothie
2 cups spinach (I used baby spinach)
2 cups frozen strawberries
1 banana
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup ice

Freeze spinach for at least an hour.
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.

I omitted the banana because I don't like them, but my kids had NO idea the spinach was in there and thought it was cool because it was green!!!!! It was yummy!

What brand spinach do you use? I've GOT to find a way to get some green stuff into "Lil Miss I Ain't Eatin' It, It's Disgusting".:hair: Thanks!!

What brand spinach do you use? I've GOT to find a way to get some green stuff into "Lil Miss I Ain't Eatin' It, It's Disgusting".:hair: Thanks!!

I just go to the produce department and it's usually by where they have the salad in a bag. I get a small container of baby spinach.

Back