Squishable Chin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sheep was just made, but keep voting for the chin!
i told them to make it, so keep voting so they can make it :)

it still won't let me vote, grrr!.
i've waited almost a week to vote again, and still won't let me.
i hope they make it, i think it'd be adorable.
and squishing a squishable chin is better than squishing an actual chin.

Use different web browsers & clear your cache - then you can vote multiple times. ;)

I just checked their site and the chin has dropped to #9! (when I was there last it was #3.)

I already voted months ago and even got my husband to do the same. I hope it won't drop any further. I really want one (hopefully a mini and micro could be made as well. Then with the micro you can have a pocket chin.)

So anyone who hasn't voted yet, please do. After all, chins usually puffy themselves up at times anyway (mine sure does) so they wouldn't look as weird as some of the other ones like the bat does.

For those of you using Chrome who want to cheat, install this extension. You'll see a chocolate chip cookie icon in the top right next to the address bar. Once you vote, click the cookie, click "Delete all" in the top left of the cookie extension manager. Refresh your browser and repeat. Vote as much as you want. :))

Latest posts

Back