sqeaking out of no where

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperDuper ChinnieBaby

So iwas just sitting on the couch and out of no where I heard this consistant sqeeking noice almost like my dogs sqeaky toy so I get up look to the kitches n dog is sleeping I go sit back down on couch, my chin is right beside the couch, and I start hearing it again. I look over and its my chin, super. Doing it. He didn't look distressed, scared, nothing he was just sitting there sqeeking away and it was really high pitch, he has no problems, eating, pooping, playing, everything he should be doing. The sounds wasn't like an alarming loud cry, just a loud very loud sqeak... any ideas on why he was doing this after I jumped up to check on him he looked at me like I'm the crazy one, ate a bite of hay then went to bed

It was probably an alarm call, he probably heard something and was letting you know. Some basic noises chins make can be found here. Some other info and sound clips can be found here.

Back