Spunky licking the AC air

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieP

Spunky has an obsession with the air conditioner that I have in the chin play room. Usually he hops on the hoses in the back then wall surfs off of the blinds. But the other night he got on top and licked the air!

Click on this to watch the video:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4549/mvi1099.mp4

Disclaimer: Don't try this. I saw him do it and I recorded it the next time. There is a mesh under the louvers so his foot couldn't get caught in the fan.

Omg, Spunky...I love you! Even when he isn't showing his man bits he entertains the world! :hearts:

oh Spunky you are so FUNKY!!! LOL! Steven, my cat Baxter loves to jump up on the chest in front of the A/C in the livingroom and let the air blow on him! It's really funny. Perhaps their is an a/c fetish in the animal kingdom we are not aware of!

:hilarious: Oh Spunky! You are just too much silliness in one chin. He's a chin blowin in the wind.

Disclaimer: Don't try this. I saw him do it and I recorded it the next time. There is a mesh under the louvers so his foot couldn't get caught in the fan.
I loved that little part, just sayin'

I seriously might just steal Spunky. He is the cutest freakin thing I have ever seen! I actually teared up while watching this, though, because Orson used to do exactly that when I would blow (softly) in his face. Missing my sweet guy now :( But also planning a trip to VA... :innocent:

Oh, Spunky -- you have another fan in me!!! I LOVED seeing his little chinnie tongue licking the cool air!!! :hearts:

Hehehe great video! He is sooooooo handsome!!

Oh and I love seeing your tank! It makes me miss my saltwater tank :( I had one when I lived in a townhouse but had to sell it when I moved to a condo on the 3rd floor. I can't wait to have another one someday

Brittany you can steal him. I guarantee you'd bring him back within a week! LOL :D

I don't know about that, haha. I don't think you know, but I live with Mork, the white devil chinchilla. He is TERRIBLE. I'm sure Spunky would be heaven compared to my little trouble maker. -glares at Mork-

I have a very blurry picture of Orson with his tongue out, doing the same licking action that Spunky was. Here it is::
SDC13066.jpg

Perhaps their is an a/c fetish in the animal kingdom we are not aware of!

I agree. My dog will stick his nose in the a/c vent in my Dad's truck and sniff it for like half an hour when we go to our cottage. :p

Latest posts

Back