Sprucing up the cages

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ Muscella

So I'm looking to change all the ledges and shelves in my little guys cages. They're currently on plastic shelves - I know they're bad, that's why I'm wanting to change them - but have no idea where to get shelves and ledges big enough.

Where do you all go to buy your stuff? And what would you recommend using to make an entire floor - i.e. a shelf large enough to hit all four walls of the cage but still allow ramp or ledge access below?

I know that Twilight Chinchillas has made shelves that hit all four walls. For the FNs, they're like giant rectangles, but there isn't a solid piece for the wall with the doors. Twilight also does regular shelves.

Shooper also has a ledge package that you could order. If you have Facebook, find her business page Fleece for Furries! It has pricing and pictures of ledges and everything.

Another place to get shelves is Whimsy's Menagerie!

Hope I helped a little.

Another place to get shelves is Whimsy's Menagerie!

I've ordered from Whimsy's and highly recommend her. She's pleasant to work with and will help you with compiling your order and packing it tightly to help save on shipping. She also has wonderful safe toys and treats if your interested in that.

Shooper, Whimsy, and Twilight Chins are great vendors. I think Twilight may have a wait list though. There are other great vendors in our classifieds area too.

I do have a waiting list, but more so for furniture that involves art work. If you need just basic shelves, those I can get out quickly, but other wise recommend Shelly Hooper of Fleece for Furries, or Whimsy. :)

I am still currently filling orders for shelves, houses, etc. Would love the opportunity to make something for you. Sent you a message a while ago but never heard anything.

Back