SpiderChin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinChiq

Luna loves her rosebuds so much that she climbs the wall of her cage to get them! I call this her "SpiderChin" move!

Attachments

• IMG_6225.jpg
    IMG_6225.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 73
Aika can run on the ceiling of her cage. Don't ask me how she does it. Lots of centrifugal force is my best guess. She treats her cage like a big wheel and just runs right up one side, upside down across the top panel, and down the other side. Then she turns around and does it the other way. She can do it around the cage horizontally nearly as well but likes to hit the top panel at least once. I think she actually prefers the fact she temporarily has no shelves.

Aika can run on the ceiling of her cage. Don't ask me how she does it. Lots of centrifugal force is my best guess. She treats her cage like a big wheel and just runs right up one side, upside down across the top panel, and down the other side. Then she turns around and does it the other way. She can do it around the cage horizontally nearly as well but likes to hit the top panel at least once. I think she actually prefers the fact she temporarily has no shelves.

My Asa does the same thing. Usually just around midnight. He gets all wound up and starts doing leaps and flips and running and caroming around! He does this one thing where he'll run from his wheel, along the floor of the cage, leap onto the side wall, flip, and land on his feet on the middle shelf. Like a big "C" shape! It's hilarious! I don't dare change his shelf layout, though, because he must have it all mapped out in his brain to the millimeter! :hilarious:

Latest posts

Back