Spider-chin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Srlampron

poop hunter/gatherer
So, Lilly has a new hobby. Aggregating her "sister" Dori. Her favorite way of doing this? Climbing up and down their Critter Nation and playing nanabooboo with her when Lilly gets her out if cage (run of the house) time. Poor Dori. She's still too skittish to be out and about like Lilly. So, like any big sister, Lilly makes sure Dori knows who rules the roost around here.

da4e4e5u.jpg

6a4ysebu.jpg

hu8umapu.jpg

Well, Dori is going to get even tomorrow. Her exercise pen will be delivered by Fedex. She isn't ready to go free range, but she will have lots of fun in her new happy place tomorrow.

Lilly likes the view from the top of the cage. She realized her dust bath house was up there so she helped herself to that, too. So fresh. I love her little attitude problem.

:rolleyes:I'm still happy about Lilly jumping into my arms/onto me from her cage so I could take her out for playtime. First time. She has really turned out to be my little bff. Dori is getting there. Now if I can just get Lilly to look at Dori as a friend and not a potential hat or toy..........:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back