Soon to be new chin mommy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leyyya

Hello everyone, my name is Eleyvia.
And even though I don't have my chinchilla yet I'm doing as much preparing as I can. But after next week I'll have him home with me.
I'm so excited and can't wait for our journey to begin!.
Because of the color of his coat, I've already named him Midnight.

First picture is of my boyfriend holding him.
And the second one is of his breeder holding him as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5336.jpg
    IMG_5336.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5333.jpg
    IMG_5333.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 22
He has got some big beautiful ears :) His fur looks a little different than what I am used to, but he is gorgeous! Welcome to CnH and good luck on your journey!

Wow, he is so beautiful and I love the name you picked! From one new member to another, welcome and have fun with your handsome new boy!

Hi and welcome! Kudos to you for researching!!! You can never know too much! Midnight is absolutely gorgeous!

Midnight is very pretty, :) I just got a girl named Midnight, but in french. We call her Minuit "min-wee-t" but mostly don't pronouce the "t"... mine and yours are similar in that we started the forum at a similar time, and started owning at a similar time. Can they be pretend boyfriend and girlfriend? Midnight and Minuit?

I just want to thank all of you for being so welcoming
:grouphug:

I'm sure that I will learn a lot from him as he will from me.
I just hope he loves his new home and can grow to trust me and love me as much as I'm already starting to love him.
:cute:

And to tinypixiexoxo,
yes, they can be pretend bf and gf ;) lol
By the way, I love her name. It sounds beautiful in french

Also, could anyone tell me how to add a profile picture and a signature to my post?. :/

Latest posts

Back