Soon to be chin owner!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawtique

Hi everyone,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I am experienced with Chin care having babysat and cared for them at my previous employment. I am a long time lover but didn't want to take the plunge quite yet. Over 5 years of playing with everyone elses fur babies. I am happy to announce I am in the reading stages furthering my knowledge and am stocking up on necessities, toys, chews, cage. I am very excited that there is a breeder in my area that I can go to for assistance and all my questions. That is where I will be getting my chins from. He should have some black velvets and mosaics ready in a couple months for me to pick from. I am also hoping to show my chin. I am looking forward to absorbing all the info I can and learn from everyone. I am from Ontario Canada my name is Victoria. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the Community! This forum is very helpful when it comes to getting info on Chinchillas; I, myself, have used it on numerous occasions to increase my knowledge of Chins as well. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little critter. :)

Hi Victoria. Welcome to CnH. Please post pix when your little ones get home. Congrats.

Hi Victoria. :hi2:

I'm pleased you have taken the time to read as much information as possible about chinchilla's and the goals you hope to obtain. Best of luck on the show table and congrats on your future fur ball.

Latest posts

Back