Soon to be a new Hedgie mom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's adorable. You will find that digital cameras are an absolute god send when it comes to photographing hedgehogs. You'll take many many images and may get one half way decent one. I had many many rolls of film developed (pre-digi cam days) where my photographs were either of a blurry hedgehog, a hedgehog bum or those I titled "there was a hedgehog there once." I still wonder if the developer ever wonder why I took so many closeup images of my carpet.

She's adorable. You will find that digital cameras are an absolute god send when it comes to photographing hedgehogs. You'll take many many images and may get one half way decent one. I had many many rolls of film developed (pre-digi cam days) where my photographs were either of a blurry hedgehog, a hedgehog bum or those I titled "there was a hedgehog there once." I still wonder if the developer ever wonder why I took so many closeup images of my carpet.

LOL, that is hilarious! I can just see the photo developers standing around thinking, "And another picture of carpet. Huh." I already have quite the collection of blurry wrong-end-of-the-hedgie photos started lol.

She is a complete cutie pie, even when she's grumpy.

yay! I have Cinnabun using a water dish, and she didn't seem to have any issues with the transition at all, so the water bottle is now gone. She also promptly re-arranged her cage and decided that the wheel was for squeezing under in a belly crawl... I haven't actually seen her use it to run in yet lol

I love Cinnabun's markings! She's so cute! I'm sure she will figure out the wheel soon enough. Maserati is a huge fan of the belly crawl and trying to squeeze through small spaces, and the smaller the better! I think hedgies just love a good squeeze and burrow every now and then. At least she's finding some enjoyment from the wheel! :neener:

Back