Soon-to-be a Hedgehog mom

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelseabell

I've found this forum very useful the last couple of days, as I've been doing a lot of research in preparation for getting together everything my hedgehog will need.

I live in Virginia and will be getting a male hedgie in early December from Heavenly Hedgehogs in Portsmouth.

I am really excited, as I've never had a pet that was entirely my responsibility (that wasn't a fish). My husband is excited as well, but I will be the one doing most of the water-changing and poop-cleaning.

Excited to get to know some people in the forum better and post pictures of the home I'll soon be creating for my hedgie and the critter itself when the time comes.

Last edited:
Welcome to CnH and congrats on the upcoming addition. :)

Welcome to the group! It is always nice to have interested and soon-to-be owners who are willing to the research and prepare. The search at the top is great (don't forget to narrow it to the hedgie forum) and if you can't find something just ask!

Hi there and welcome to the family! Kudos to you for researching info before you bring home your hedgie. Can't wait to see pics!

Latest posts

Back