Sonic is in the house!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevnChip

It's been a while since I brought home my boys. Sonic is out of quarentine and has been face to face (in separate carriers) with Miesha. Ah, no thanks. And I've been planning and scheming. Each level will be 20"D x 31"L x 19"H inside. The openings will be covered with those pesky grid and mesh squares I'm so fond of (they make great doors). And the whole thing is being made with KD pine. Well, I finished the first level of the new two level cage and moved him into it this past weekend. Thought I'd share some pics of him enjoying it.

The first shot is him after a good scritch this past Sunday, reminding his Chin Buddy that it's still loved. He's not cowering in the corner. He's hugging his buddy. He got a good scritch, then went up on the shelf and gave it a hug, kinda draped himself over it's back end and eyed me like he was saying "I have a buddy and you don't." Then he groomed himself for a moment while tolerating my camera, then back down for more scritches. The third is of him on his new wheel tonight. I was told he never had one so I'm thrilled that he's taken to it. It's his new favorite activity. I look forward to him getting it flying.

Better pics of the new cage to come when I get it finished. Sorry in advance if i don't get them posted until after the new year. I'm still in shock that it's been over a month since bringing Sonic home!

Attachments

• IMG_4700a.jpg
    IMG_4700a.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4704a.jpg
    IMG_4704a.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4710a.jpg
    IMG_4710a.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back