Something like Bag Balm?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmor1031

Mikey is a vanilla bean!
So I was at petco today, and I saw they have a product for dogs foot pads. You can find it here http://www.petco.com/product/111536/Espree-Paw-Balm.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch and I wanted to compare it to bag balm.

The ingredients of this balm are Lanolin, beeswax, vitamin E, arnica, comfrey extract.

Can anyone look at their Bag Balm and list the ingredients for me? I know it has lanolin in it, but I wanted to know if there was anything else.

Does anyone think I could use this product for dry chin feet? I have connections at petco so I get a discount on everything ;) and it seems very organic...but I want to hear opinions...please

Bag Balm has a petroleum base, but that's really all I know about it. Honestly, BB it's a lot cheaper than the doggy balm. BB is about six bucks or so for 10oz, the paw balm you listed is $8.79 for an ounce and a half... call me a penny pincher if you want, but that is just way too much in my book.

Personally I'd just go with the bag balm cause I know it works, I know it's safe, and one tin lasts FOREVER.

Back