Some Updated Kaylee Photos!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

Kaylee has been home with us for almost four months. She is such an awesome dog. I am happy to report that she is fully house-trained now! WOOHOO! One day this week I had to leave her from 6am-4:30pm and she held it the whole time (peed three times once I took her out). I have never left her that long before...I even put down a pee pad so she could use it, but nope! She hardly ever barks aside from a little warning bark when she sees someone at the door...when I tell her it's okay, she usually stops. She is still wary of strangers and will usually hide when they come over to her, but she's getting better with that. I think she was beaten in her previous home because she shirks away when strangers go to pet her like she is expecting to get hit...so sad.

Today we are getting SNOW and she loves it! The more her personality comes out and the better I get to know her, the more I think she is half American Eskimo and half Aussie...she "talks" like an Eskie which is really cute.

She is still terrified of toys, but we've found some treats that she likes! YAY! Of course they are the most expensive treats ever, but hey, whatever...she's livin' the good life now! Just goes to show that not all shelter dogs are rejects...I love this little girl!

Anyway...onto the pics!

Snowbunny!:
doodle2.jpg

She is always on watch for me:
doodle4.jpg

Claiming her spot on the bed:
doodle1.jpg

Did I mention she thinks the bed is hers?!:
doodle3.jpg

She never begs for food, but lies right at my feet during meals and makes this face:
doodle5.jpg

And yeah, I got a new app for my iPhone that adds cool effects to photos...don't mind me...LOL!

Thanks :). She's my little girl...always by my side! So glad I adopted her.

Latest posts

Back