some resent events I feel like sharing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I wouldn't date another girl unless she was what I called "The Perfect Girl". To be "The Perfect Girl" they would have to be a legit gamer, into computers, good looking, really nice, shorter then me, have an emo look, live close enough that I can see them often, etc. When I made this promise to myself I didn't think such a girl existed.

Not to long ago I found the perfect girl. She is amazing and I decided I was going to impress her with some magic tricks. That got me thinking, what if I ask her out with a magic trick? So I made up a magic trick that I call "The Bowie Reveal" which I made a video for on youtube.

I was going to see her yesterday and show her then but she didn't answer any of my texts and ended up not being able to see her. So we were going to see each other today. but she has to help her aunt move now.

I feel like shes ignoring me and trying not to see me. so I decided I will try one more time. I asked her to the Ski Patrol/EMS BBQ I am going to next Sunday. I haven't gotten an answer from her yet about that and its been about 3 and a half hours since I asked. If she says yes I will ask her out there with that magic trick, but if she says no then I will just see what happens and maybe eventually try again.

Aww.....that was the most romantic thing! Forget about the perfect girl if this doesn't work out. The best thing in life is to grow and try new things.

Neat trick! I watched it a couple times :)

To this list, "a legit gamer, into computers, good looking, really nice, shorter then me, have an emo look, live close enough that I can see them often," I'd add, things like, "respects me, values me; I respect them, value them, trust them..."

Neat trick! I watched it a couple times :)

To this list, "a legit gamer, into computers, good looking, really nice, shorter then me, have an emo look, live close enough that I can see them often," I'd add, things like, "respects me, values me; I respect them, value them, trust them..."

Thanks. and as for the things you said to add. those I feel are just a given for any relationship (family, friends or couple).

and from the time I posted that she started talking to me more so I don't feel like she was ignoring me anymore which is good. She really wants to be able to go with me on Sunday to my Ski Patrol BBQ so I am hoping she can go and if she does and I ask her out, I hope she says yes. If she says no that will be a very awkward drive home...

Hey! That was a really neat trick and very sweet! What happened with the girl? Did she go with you to the BBQ, did she say yes?

Latest posts

Back