Some Pictures.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxxxic.kitten

It's been awhile, I think since I've posted some pictures of my chinnies. So...here are some. :D

DSC_0002+_2_.JPG

DSC_0001+_2_.JPG

DSC_0017+_3_.JPG

DSC_0014+_3_.JPG

Cute babies you got ^.^ I love the 1st pix. I feel like if I can get a black sweat shirt with a pouch and have that pix position right on top of the pouch it would be like me carrying a chin :)

Cute babies you got ^.^ I love the 1st pix. I feel like if I can get a black sweat shirt with a pouch and have that pix position right on top of the pouch it would be like me carrying a chin :)

She was sitting ON TOP of the corner fleece house instead on INSIDE it, where she's suppose to be. LOL.

awww they're all so cute! I love your standard holding onto the cage bars like that :)

She does it all the time. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing? She just sits there on top of the food bowl like that. She doesn't chew on the bars...just sits there with her mouth on the bars like that.

So cute! I also love the one with your standard holding onto the cage bars! "Please mum, may I have some more scritches?"

My Chipper mouths the bars too. I think he's either resting the weight of his head or cooling his mouth. Either way it's cute. He's doing that in my current profile pic. It's my favorite shot right now.

I love all your chin pics. They're all beautiful. :)

Back