Some pics of my chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
Here some pics of some of my chins, hope you guys like them :)

SDC15985.JPG

SDC16002.JPG

SDC16007.JPG

SDC16055.JPG

yes, they were, now they are in a bigger cage. I had them in a smaller cage at that time because I wanted them to grow enough to be in a bigger cage so that they wouldn't hurt themselves when they were still too small.

Hi

Actually, the hammock, it wasn't them that chewed on it, it was another pair of chins that did it a long time ago, and I reused the hammock with this couple and put it upside down.

As to the wallpaper, the same thing, it was a different chin that chewed on it pretty good, the babies don't really paid attention to it and I have moved them to a different cage in a different area of the room, but yes, I need to move that cage a little further away in case other chins do it.

Hi

As to the wallpaper, the same thing, it was a different chin that chewed on it pretty good, the babies don't really paid attention to it and I have moved them to a different cage in a different area of the room, but yes, I need to move that cage a little further away in case other chins do it.

I did not realize that was wallpaper......I was wondering what it was though. Very cool stuff!!!

Latest posts

Back