Some of the recent kits

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Thought I'd share some pictures of the recent kits. I have kit fever right now since I just weaned 8 kits and will be weaning about 3-5 more this weekend. My two favorite not weaned babies at the moment are Pocket and Grim. They are just the cutest fluff balls!

First three pictures are Pocket being her cute self. I've never had a baby pose as much as she does. She KNOWS when I have the camera out and she sits herself all pretty. Also caught her mid-scratch.

Next is Grim...THE Grim Reaper...not to be confused with the imitations.

Attachments

• Pocket1.jpg
    Pocket1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Pocket2.jpg
    Pocket2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Pocket3.jpg
    Pocket3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 43
  • A28-The Grim Reaper.jpg
    A28-The Grim Reaper.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 41
Next up is a standard female. I was hoping for a black velvet as her sire is my black that produced a GSC black velvet female that is just freaking gorgeous. I can say that I am VERY glad she is not a boy! Her name is Glu (short for Glucophage).

Next is a litter of ebony triplets. Three boys of course. I need to send Token to a genetics class and explain that I should have had at least one female out of the three. Probability says I should have one girl!!:neener: Please welcome, Cujo, Lecter and Pale Ryder!

Attachments

• A29-Glucophage.jpg
    A29-Glucophage.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 23
  • A30-Cujo.jpg
    A30-Cujo.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 24
  • A31-Lecter.jpg
    A31-Lecter.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 22
  • A32-Pale Ryder.jpg
    A32-Pale Ryder.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 20
They're adorable! Congrats on all the beautiful kits :)

Back