Some new pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FutureDVM

I was bored today so I thought I'd take some pictures of my goofy little guy.

Picture 1: Einstein's cage! It's a chinchilla townhome from QC. There's still quite a bit I want to add to it (fleece accessories, hide box, hay manger, etc.) but he seems to enjoy it anyway

Picture 2: "Hi Dad! Can I please come out?"

Picture 3: "Seriously. Let me out."

Picture 4: "Fine. If you won't let me out I'll just go eat some hay."

Picture 5: "Yummm, I love hay."

Attachments

• cage1(2).jpg
    cage1(2).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 86
  • E2(2).jpg
    E2(2).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 67
  • E1(2).jpg
    E1(2).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 65
  • E6(2).jpg
    E6(2).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 64
  • E4(2).jpg
    E4(2).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 69
Einstein is a cutie! Your cage looks great, accessories will add a little color and variety though. Awesome pics!

I love Einstein's color. If you wanted to add an accessory, I would go with a fleece tube. I have NEVER heard of anyones chins NOT making use of a tube. On the other hand, my chins don't use their fleece house at all, and I removed it. It's a shame, because I personally loved it. lol I've also read other posts where people chins don't use the hammocks or the fleece houses. So the fleece tube is almost a sure hit.

Love the Townhome. I have my three chins in a QC Mansion. While they say bigger is better when it comes to cages, I wish I had gotten the Townhome. I don't even use the top foot of my QC Mansion anymore, which is the difference between the Townhome and the Mansion.

Your last pic is wonderful. The second I saw it I was thinking he was saying "Mmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

I have all melamine cages, but kept 3 of my QC cages so I could play around with accessories! lol Great pictures, and nothing wrong with being bored, that's how some of the great chinny pictures are taken! Cute chin you have too!

He looks so happy with you. I love it when they fall asleep next to their food.

Back