Some chins...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CerLynn

So Kenai has pretty much proved himself to be one of the most "versatile" chins when it comes to fitting in odd places... what a dork :wacko:

This was back in his old cage... somehow managed to get on top of his chin spin (and has since managed it in his new cage as well)

Back in his old cage...
IMG_8325-Version2Resize.jpg

And just this week, apparently trying to make himself into a pancake...
IMG_9177-Version2Resize.jpg

And since he would probably be mad at me for making fun of him, some more flattering pics...

Enjoying his new treat (Bowl-n-bites, actually pretty good for a petsmart buy!)
IMG_9149-Version2Resize.jpg

And just before attacking the camera...
IMG_9107-Version5Resize.jpg

I adore Kenai! Always have. Always will. He made fall in love with Violets....

Adorable! I love that squished one up against the bars, they just love to be squeezed into the smallest places possible. Silly chins!

cute pictures Your chin is a very normal chin. I think they all love to squeeze themselves into 'impossible' places. My chins love to sqeeze between the top and sides of their wheels also - some even sleep there. Why?? who knows

Thanks :)) Some days he reminds me of a little kid saying "hey look mom, I can fit in the washing machine!"

He's so cute. I didn't realize in the first pic that he was upside down....had to do a double take.

Latest posts

Back