So what is everyone doing for New Years???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookinaround

FUZZ BUTT ENTHUSIAST
Hi all!!! Just sitting happily at home (cozy with a nice bottle of wine of course) this New Year's and just was curious as to what everyone else was up to???

I don't have it in me anymore to go out and do the party thing. I think I got all of that out of my system years ago...lol

So anyway I am hoping everyone is enjoying a SAFE and happy holiday!

:celebrate:

Hopefully I'll be snoring in the New Year! The only exception I ever made to that was if I was working Ob-Gyn and we were racing to get the first New Year's Baby!

My husband and two boys and I will be home together watching movies and playing board games. My hubby and I will probably catch a small buzz with some light drinking, and we'll barely make it to midnight to see the New Year come in. Then we'll be happily starting off the New Year by sleeping in! lol! Happy New Year everyone!

Cindy I know how your feeling right now. We all had it last week. 104 fevers, couldn't get out of bed, felt like we were hit by a Mac truck. It was awful. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

Back