So, for my birthday today...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
I got this beautiful standard girlie! :D She's still really scared, so this isn't the best picture, but she's so pretty and sweet! :)) I'm thinking about naming her Lily, but I'm still not 100% sure. Thought I'd share! :D And of course I'll post some better pictures in a few days once she gets settled in. :))

104_1491Custom.jpg

haha! For your birthday. :) Happy birthday!
I should start that..for holidays make chins the presents.. it's national chili day! -whips out brown velvet-

She's very pretty. I like her nose-area. Looks different. [=

Thank you! :))

Haha, yeah, birthday chinnies are awesome! :D Hmm, not sure what you mean about her nose. But, glad you like it! lol.

Maybe it's just the way she's standing. [=
She looks like one of those wise chins all the young'uns would go to to seek advice. hehe

aw what a sweet girlie AND great birthday present!!!
She does seem like she's a sweetie! :)) She hasn't kacked at me/tried to bite/nip at all, even when I was getting her out of her carrier. I don't think it's going to take her too long to come around. Even though she's scared, she seems very curious and was even eating hay out of my hand. :))

Maybe it's just the way she's standing. [=
She looks like one of those wise chins all the young'uns would go to to seek advice. hehe
Oh, ok, I think I know what you are saying. She does look wise. :D

LittleTrinkets said:
Happy Birthday! I don't think I've ever received such and adorable present. You're a lucky duck!

Thanks! She is an awesome b-day present! She was actually my present to myself. :D But those are the best kind! :))

What a very special birthday present. I love standards and she's a very pretty girlie. :))

Lily is adorable! What a great gift! How old is she? It sounds like she is pretty easy going and will settle in quickly. Happy Birthday to you :)

Back