So Cal: Dog rescues need help.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3CsMommy

My babies Rock!
Western NY aka: Our Zoo. (We only lack a bird.)
Repost from Facebook:

Brush fires have erupted in Southern California, threatening many dog rescues located in the area, including Villalobos Rescue Center, and the Brittany Foundation. According to KTLA, the fires developed around 2:20 this afternoon.

Sources close to those in charge of the rescues have indicated that crates, transportation and people are needed to help move the more than 200 dogs which are threatened by the wildfires.

As of late afternoon, Villalobos Rescue Center indicated that the road to the facility was closed. Anyone attempting to assist with the transport of the rescue dogs has been advised to meet at the grocery store parking lot in Agua Dolce.

Updates will be posted as details are known. Those with questions and/or concerns about the dogs at risk are advised to contact Becky at [email protected], or phone Rita at (213) 400-7482.​

If anybody sees this and can help, I'm sure they'd be glad of it. I'm sending prayers and love, but in NY there's not much more I can do.

Last post I saw from them was stating they were all ok. I've left my number on call incase anything changes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all animals in the area. This is an area full of rescues.

Back