Snuggle!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie'sMum

Nutz over Chins
Had to share this: Millie just snuggled up on my chest tonight 3X!!! I was laying down browsing the internet and she jumped on my chest and sat there for awhile each time!!!

I have had her since the first week in NOV and she has been friendly, but not that friendly! I am soooo excited!:dance3:

Then I thought she was nibbling on my long hair (40 inches)...is this normal for them to chew on hair? or was she just grooming me? She usually grooms my hands and arms...first time for my hair if this is the case!

Ime, yes, she's just grooming you. MY hair hits my waistband at the back, so Crash and the cats all like to play in it. My chin also likes to go for my eyebrows when I'm sad or mopey, but he'll also paw through my bangs (if I wore bangs at least) if he gets near my forehead.

that's awesome! Glad she's become so comfortable, ditto to the above- she's grooming, one of mine will grab my hair and try to run back into his cage with it so she may also think it's a totally fun toy.

Back