Six Flags : New England

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been. It's really fun if you like roller coasters! The only problem is there's long lines. There is a flash pass you can buy that reserves your spots for rides, its about 30 dollars per person but it is so worth it! Seriously if you have the money i'd get it, it saves you a lot of time and you get to skip the lines.

Unfortunately my mom doesn't have the money to get those =/ I mean i have the money to buy one for myself but it wouold be stupid if i could be the only one passing through all the lines. And i loooovve roller coasters :)

I've been. It's really fun if you like roller coasters! The only problem is there's long lines. There is a flash pass you can buy that reserves your spots for rides, its about 30 dollars per person but it is so worth it! Seriously if you have the money i'd get it, it saves you a lot of time and you get to skip the lines.

As long as you have friends in line with you, it's not too bad cause you can just kinna have fun with the people you're in line with. Wear sunscreen if it's sunny out, though!! Standing in line in the sun will burn you. It's pretty cool though. And I always get fried dough...mmmm, I love that stuff.

I remember going on the superman ride. That's six flags, right? I heard about that one for months before I went and was so scared. It was awesome though and I didn't die or throw up like I was afraid I would haha!!

Hahah yah thats six falgs but it's not the Superman anymore it's the Bizarro

As long as you have friends in line with you, it's not too bad cause you can just kinna have fun with the people you're in line with. Wear sunscreen if it's sunny out, though!! Standing in line in the sun will burn you. It's pretty cool though. And I always get fried dough...mmmm, I love that stuff.

I remember going on the superman ride. That's six flags, right? I heard about that one for months before I went and was so scared. It was awesome though and I didn't die or throw up like I was afraid I would haha!!

Latest posts

Back