Single Level Ferret Nation?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LexieHeg

I'm a Hedgie kinda girl
Does anyone use a single level ferret nation or critter nation for their Hedgies?

Can you pull out the bottom tray (floor) and wrap fleece around it?

I'm having a helluva time with the liners...we weighed the liners down and so now Lexies life mission is getting underneath - every night she gets closer and closer.

Our homemade cage is just not up to liner standards and can't be modified so we are looking at a single level ferret nation but want to ensure we can wrap the fleece around the tray first.

I have a double, and yes you can remove the pans and wrap them. They are basically just large pieces of plastic with a slight edge to them that can be picked up and removed.

I use a single level and the ability to tuck the liners is pretty much my favorite thing about the Ferret Nation. Ossian used to ALWAYS get under his liners... not anymore!

Thanks guys! I'm on my way out to see if I can find one!

I put coroplast on the floor of my Ferret Nation double cage and it's been like that for the past two years. Brie always went under the liner, ALWAYS. Recently, I decided to use the trays. Since using the tray, Brie never goes under the liner. I've decided that she must have liked sleeping on the bare coroplast but doesn't like sleeping on the bare tray. Nothing else has changed. The liners aren't tucked in so it's no different than with the coroplast. Whatever the reason, I wish I'd used the tray long ago.

Back