Silver surfer wheel in pink or silver

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're calling the pink one "Pink Princess" I can't wait to order one for Latte as soon as I get home from work! Even though she can't use it for a couple months still :)

Edit: Nevermind, I found them!

I'm replacing my 2 Chin Spins with these wheels...think Smudge will appreciate a pink wheel? *snickers*

$50 is a great price!

Ordered one of each, pink and silver. Meeka is going to be so excited! She hasn't had a wheel since I took away the plastic one that she came with :dance3:

not that I need a wheel at the moment but if they're really that much better than chin spins and flying saucers maybe I'll try one. Right now my boys have one of each and while they dno't keep us up at night we do hear them running on them. sounds like the entire FN 143 is goign to take off for the moon.

I saw a post somewhere that mentioned something about confirmation e-mails but can't find it now...I ordered my wheel on monday or tuesday and still haven't gotten any kind of e-mail or confirmation. Is this normal for chinchillas.com? or should i give them a call? The charge was made to my credit card but that's the only sort of confirmation I've gotten:hmm:

I placed an order on Monday or Tuesday. I received my confirmation that it was shipping on 05/27 with the tracking numbers.

I saw a post somewhere that mentioned something about confirmation e-mails but can't find it now...I ordered my wheel on monday or tuesday and still haven't gotten any kind of e-mail or confirmation. Is this normal for chinchillas.com? or should i give them a call? The charge was made to my credit card but that's the only sort of confirmation I've gotten:hmm:

This happened to me, too. I sent them an email and that Martin dude replied that he did receive my order, and would send out tracking info when it was ready. Still haven't gotten it, and I ordered that Monday also. I haven't heard of anyone not receiving their stuff from the site, so I am just crossing fingers.

I ordered a silver one and didn't even know it's an unusual type. I'm giving a female chin to a girl, but she's not that into pink. I didn't actually dislike the grape escape, but the image of an all black chin running in a silver wheel seemed better.

I don't really know if it's just one person in charge of the store or what, but since they are probably receiving a higher than normal influx of orders, it may take longer. It also sounds like they may have to make the silver and pink wheels to order. I ordered before everyone was wanting them, so that's probably why I got my confirmation e-mail so quickly.

I figured it was because the higher volume of orders, and because they don't normally carry those two colors. The only part that worries me is that some people received confirmation, and others haven't. I have a feeling that the wheels will just show up on my doorstep without any correspondence, which is fine-- as long as they make it!

I ordered one and didn't get an order confirmation, but I'm not that concerned. I appreciate any entrepreneur in this business.

I was right... I think. I haven't received the wheels yet, but I just logged onto Chinchillas.com. I was able to track my order on there, and the wheels are in transit, already in CA. Woot! Never did receive an email, so just wanted to let people know this is another way to find the status of your order.

Back