Silver surfer wheel in pink or silver

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
I emailed chinchillas.com to see if they would be carrying the silver surfer wheel in other colors again. They used to offer it in pink and silver, but have only been carrying purple for awhile. They responded back that they were planning to do a short run of silver next week, and that they would consider making me a pink one. If any of you are interested in purchasing these two colors you may want to shoot them an email. I spoke with Martin at [email protected]. Just thought I'd pass along the info :thumbsup:

I also received a responds back from Martin last week about purchasing silver ones. I asked him if they were the same price as the purple ones I will take 3. He is suppose to get back with me sometime this week.

I have two e-mails out from a week ago and I'm still waiting for a response! I'd love to get my hands on a silver one :banghead:

The silver ones are suppose to be in early next week. Martin never told me if the price is the same as the purple ones or not.

:hmm: I was really hoping to wait awhile before purchasing a couple of these, but I wonder if they're going to feature the different colors anytime in the future?

If they don't, however....bye bye money! :cry3:

Also, will they still have the grape color?

Last edited:
:hmm: I was really hoping to wait awhile before purchasing a couple of these, but I wonder if they're going to feature the different colors anytime in the future?

If they don't, however....bye bye money! :cry3:

Also, will they still have the grape color?

I believe they will still have the grape ones. He didn't say anything about not having them.

Does anyone know if they will be listing the silver and pink on their website for sale when they have them available? I've sent several e-mails over the past week or two and still haven't gotten a response :banghead: They don't want my money :(

On a side note, I went straight to chinchillas.com and clicked "sales gallery". $1000 chinchillas? Geez!

On a side note, I went straight to chinchillas.com and clicked "sales gallery". $1000 chinchillas? Geez!

Wait til you see one of the angora's at auction. They fetch an even higher price. Not sold to north americans though.

I just ordered 2 of the "silver" surfer wheels. The price is great and I really like the grape one that I got a few weeks ago. It takes up less room in the cage than the chin spin and my one chin has no problems running on it.

Back