Shola Plant?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moderatr
Anyone know anything about shola plant and if it's chin safe? I've been ordering from chinchilla park place and she just added crepe sola balls and sola atta balls I assume she knows what she is doing and did research (and I know she is on this forum so no disrespect intended if you are reading this), but just wanted a wider opinion since I've never even heard of it before. :hmm:

A breeder in my area used to sell these too for chins and didn't have any problems. I myself haven't given them to my chins since I don't even know where to get them now.

I've only recently seen them being given to chinchillas and maybe I'm too paranoid, but I'm not certain I would offer them to my chinchillas. I'm not sure who decided they were safe, or if it was just a "let's give it a try" type of decision. Maybe someone who sells them or buys them for their chins can chime in with info about their research.

And, it may just be one of those things that boils down to preference. Like apple leaves and raisins - you'll get a lot of differing opinions on giving each. I wouldn't give them to my chinchillas, but other people do with no problems.

Latest posts

Back