Shakey chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TmG

Carl my chin was standing on my leg. And he was standing straight up. I was petting his right side near his back and all of a sudden he started shaking. Not alot but like little tremors. Then it stopped. I figured sense he hadnt run away id just keep doing it. So he he started tremoring alittle bit again and then stopped and then he sorta turned around at me and then darted to the bathroom door and back at me. He seems fine. What do you think happend?
Also while were on the subject of my crazy chin, Hes a male, is it normal for him to want to constantly hump my hand almost everytime i have it near him?

Something cute, whenever Carl does something he shouldnt, or gets scared 99 % of the time he runs to me and stretches himself on my chest or jumps on my shoulder :3

my chinchilla used to hump my arm, too, until i got him a cuddle buddy so he can get out his sexual frustrations on something else. it's normal! perhaps you can get him a cuddle buddy... i got one from Annieo and it's really sturdy, lol.

as for the shaking, rutherford does that at times when i grab him out for playtime. once i hold him for a bit, he calms down and settles into my arm. i think he's just scared of something he may have heard?

Actually, since he was standing straight up, he may have just been trying to balance himself. Humping hands is normal. A cuddle buddy is a good idea.

Latest posts

Back