Sewing party and cuddlebugs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillybug29

Hey guys!! I had a very productive day today sewing Khaki and Mace new liners and new hedgie bags. I originally started sewing Mace one because he for some reason hates fleece in his. He turns it inside out to have the cotton on the inside instead. I decided to sew one with just cotton to see if it helps. I then of course had to sew Khaki a matching one!! When I was waiting for hedgiedaddy to fix my machine (it was tangling) I was cuddling with Mace. He laid his head down on my shoulder and it was so sweet. Khaki was being her normal huffy self in her bag, but I got her nose coming out!

Monkey Man's new liner
monkeyscage.jpg

Monkey bags! I love them, and I love my machine I got for christmas!
monkeybags.jpg

Cuddling with my boy.
cuddlemace.jpg

Khaki's nosey!!
bagkhaki.jpg

:hug2:

They really look like they are enjoying their adorable new hedgie bags! I especially like the pink one with the pretty lining inside of the bag!

Looking good. I love the monkey fabric. I am always browsing fabric websites now, looking for good deals to sew things for the quilled ones. There is something about sewing things for them that just feels good.

I get so excited to sew for them! I don't sew anything else but things for them....I don't know how!! Oh well, I'll just keep spoiling them!!

Latest posts

Back